Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

17 months old!

 By now your toddler may be able to climb up a set of stairs, turn around at the top and sit, then scoot her way back down. Some more cautious toddlers may like climbing up the stairs but will call for help to get back down. Sign your child up for a toddler gymnastics class at the local Y or community center where she can climb and tumble over soft play structures without getting hurt. Or make your own play area at home by stacking pillows on top of a mattress or futon on the floor to make a pint-size climbing course.

We really cannot believe how fast Charlotte is growing these days. She seems to understand so much more than just two months ago. She can hear the birds chirping and tried to minick the sounds by whistling. so cute!
How is Potty training going: well the only interest Charlotte is showing that I can tell is that she tells me after she goes to the bathroom and while I am changing her. I take this as she doesnt like to sit in her potty and wants mama to know about it. Yay! This is a milestone people! Hopefully one of these days I will catch it before potty happens or she will tell me before potty happens. Thats another thing.. Steve and I need to figure out what we will call it: potty, going to the bathroom, wee-wee, poo poo, winkle, tinkle, etc. This is a conversation we never thought we would ever have! Oh how the conversations have changed in our household!

My Lunch Date!

Loving this beautiful weather!

My new flippy floppies! Still trying to get used to the strap between my toes!

No comments:

Post a Comment