Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, September 11, 2011

Keeping Busy

So time to hurry up and wait....
I went to see my doctor on Friday because of discomfort and found out that I have made more progress!! I am now 4cm dilated! Now my mind has gone absolutely crazy so I am now trying to stay busy.
So what do you think of my new blog background and header? I thought that I should make it gender neutral to make things fair for when little Mr Dugger decides to make his appearance! grr
Other ways I am keeping myself busy... playing with Charlotte, cleaning the house over and over(not too fun), playing with Charlotte, making a carrot cake as I type(yum!), watching football(well kinda), trying a new dinner recipe-lasagna rolls, and playing with Charlotte!
It is any day now which is killing me but so exciting! It is just a matter of time before these contractions start making a rhythm or my water breaks for the drive to the hospital to happen!
pregnancy photo

1 comment: