Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Snuggle pants and Contraptions

I am enjoying my snuggle time with Mr. Georgie!
Swaddled and snuggled in the swing

Ok, so I look very tired but that is the name of the game right now :)... at least I have mascara on!

Snuggle time with mama





How many contraptions does a newborn need?? Let me show you..



The main side to side swing  great for naps anytime during the day/night  (ignore Charlotte's shoes)

Pack-n-play (great changing station and occasional naps)

bassinet.. good for night time sleeping

small low to the ground swing.. and portable too!

Bouncer.. low to the ground and super comfy!

normal sized swing that we keep in the play room so  mama  can play
with Charlotte and still keep an eye on lil George

And the good ole' car seat! Mr. George sleeps in the 95% of the time at night time!
Yep, out of all the contraptions he loves his car seat the most! So funny to me!

1 comment: