Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, March 8, 2012

Updates on George

George sitting up all by himself!

You lookin at me?!

my cowboy

this way to the gun show!

George was allergy tested this past week :( he was such a trooper

ALL NEGATIVE!!! we were hoping and praying for negative results!! 

Poor guy but he did such a great job. 

Sorry for the wee wee shot but this photo was too cute not to post! I think he looks like he is in his very own hot tub just taking a load off from a hard day of playing :)

Holding my own bottle with little assistance

I bought these when I was pregnant with Charlotte thinking I was having a boy but saved them until now! George is such a stylish guy!

1 comment:

  1. Hey there
    I truly loved this post. A good blog always comes-up with new and exciting information. The majority of the information here was rather enlightening!

    ReplyDelete