Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, January 9, 2013

camera shy


Our little nugget is very camera shy these days. We had our 16 week appointment and he/she was turned away from the camera the entire time. Every time we felt like we had a good shot of seeing a face he/she would turn and become camera shy. Here is a photo of the back of the head and the back. I know these photos are so hard to read so don't expect much from this photo.
The heartbeat is right on target and everything is looking good. We go in for a big ultrasound on February 1st! I was still torn on if I want to find out the gender but when I was looking for something at our 16 week ultrasound then I knew I wanted to know.
This week I have become uncomfortable and my doctor said I could not pick up Charlotte anymore. I'm so saddened by this but I know it will make my back feel better. This seems so early to already have back problems but Charlotte does weigh 34 lbs so it make since especially since during pregnancy you are not supposed to lift more than 25lbs.
I did feel the baby kick!! I thought at first it was my belly rumbling but sure enough it was baby! Such a fun feeling. I felt Charlotte at 20 weeks George at 18 and this little one at 16/17 weeks!
I cannot believe I am already 18 weeks pregnant. This pregnancy is flying by so fast. Steve looks over at me last night and asked me " so are you ready to have baby #3 ?"....  a little late for that questions don't you think :)

No comments:

Post a Comment