Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, March 23, 2013

Hello third trimester

I'm starting my third trimester this week! Kinda pumped that we will meet lil miss in less than 88 days! I am moving into my 7 month this week too! Pretty crazy how time flies.. I feel like I have said that a lot this pregnancy. There are days I forget I'm pregnant because we are so busy with Charlotte and George. But then I cannot get up as fast and I make the "ugh" noise when I get out of bed or switch sides in the middle of the night because this lil bump is not little anymore. She still seems a little low to me but I know the only way she can grow is up into the rib cage and out so I can't see my toes!


Little miss is between the size of a Chinese cabbage and an eggplant weighing 2.2lbs and stretching 15 inches  from head to toes. We have another ultrasound this week to see how she is growing.. Im excited to see her bounce around! I will post a couple of pictures :)

We are getting more and more ready for her entrance! Her room is being painted and put together this week so we can start preparing for her. I started getting out the burp cloths and pink blankets and bedding so as soon as the paint is dry I will be putting the little pink touches in her room!

No comments:

Post a Comment