Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, June 1, 2013

A slice of a banana
















Its June! That means it is baby month! We are counting down the days(18) now and cannot wait to meet her! This last week I had several nights I woke up to contractions thinking it was time and after an hour of having contractions 5 minutes apart they would go away. Such a tease :) I feel like a ticking time bomb but I think most women 9 plus months feel the same way.
I went to the doctor yesterday to check in with the in the doctor and it turns out I have made progress. I am 3 cm dilated ( A slice of a banana) and 70% effaced and she has dropped more. Which I feel every bit of. I also had another BPP and she scored an 8 out of 8 which reassured me since last week she was an 6 out of 8. They are a little concerned about her fluid and size so I will go in for another BPP on Monday to check it out again. But all is going well!
I am totally going through a hot spot in my pregnancy. I want to turn the AC to 65 just so I can sleep :) I am craving cold water with ice... You know the crushed ice that you eat! So unattractive but seriously is the best right now.
Doesn't this look just awesome!
I have cleaned all of the contraptions(swings, baby bouncer, car seat, pack and play) for baby so they are ready to go. Bags are packed and car seat will go in my car this week! Charlotte graduated to a new big girl car seat to make room for lil sissy. She loves it because now she can buckle herself in all by herself. Less hassle for loading up three munchkins in the car!



No comments:

Post a Comment