Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

My 15 month 2 week old toddler and my 13 week shrimp

My 15 month old Toddler:

 Whining and screaming: If your 15-month-old has started sounding like a hyena or worse, you're experiencing his intense desire to interact with you. Children thrive on their parents' attention, and a toddler this age will do just about anything to get yours. Man is that the truth! Charlotte will do anything to get our attention! She has started grunting when she wants something or to be picked up.

New things this week: 1) She randomly said "eye" and then pointed to my eye! She said it perfectly like she had been thinking about it for 15 months! She now can point out eyes, nose, mouth, teeth and hair. She is working on ears. 2) We are trying to introduce a spoon during meal times. It will take a while but she is getting the hang of it. 3) We will start brushing her 2 teeth tonight! I will keep you posted on this one.. i dont know how this will go down :)

Here are some photos of this week!


what is that?

Wait this isnt a toy . . . this is work

I dont want to work. I want to play!

My 13 week Shrimp ( I've also heard a plum or peach)


Fingerprints have formed on your baby's tiny fingertips, her veins and organs are clearly visible through her still-thin skin, and her body is starting to catch up with her head — which makes up just a third of her body size now. If you're having a girl, she now has more than 2 million eggs in her ovaries. Your baby is 3 inches long (the size of a medium shrimp) and weighs nearly an ounce.

No bump yet but I think it will appear earlier this pregnancy!

No comments:

Post a Comment