Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Spring has Sprung

Play date with Ashton and Kennedy

Loving the park!

I want to swing everyday
Whats new with Charlotte: 1) She has a new cousin!! Matthew Douglas Dugger!! It was fun seeing her at the hospital with the new baby last night. When she saw Matthew she got very calm and was curious! 2) She now gives kisses which is oh so cute but sometimes it is a little sloppy but oh so fun! 3)She also can say both grandma names! Zsa Zsa(grandma white) is "Ya-Ya" and Mimi(grandma dugger) is "mi-mi"! 4) She can do somersaults! She puts her head down and the ground with her rear in the air waiting for mom to tumbling her over. She giggles every time!

Your toddler now
It may be embarrassing when your toddler throws a full-blown screaming fit in the middle of the produce section, but rest assured that other parents feel your pain ~ this has not happened yet but I'm sure one is brewing. The most useful response is to take your child out of the store (even if it means leaving a cart full of food behind) and sit with him in the car or on a bench until he finishes crying. When the storm is over, your child will feel close to you and happy again. And you can take some comfort in knowing that eventually your child will outgrow this behavior.



How your baby's growing:( apple/softball/orange)I have completed 15 weeks and now in my 16th week


Your growing baby now measures about 4 inches long, crown to rump, and weighs in at about 2 1/2 ounces (about the size of an apple). She's busy moving amniotic fluid through her nose and upper respiratory tract, which helps the primitive air sacs in her lungs begin to develop. Her legs are growing longer than her arms now, and she can move all of her joints and limbs. Although her eyelids are still fused shut, she can sense light. If you shine a flashlight at your tummy, for instance, she's likely to move away from the beam. There's not much for your baby to taste at this point, but she is forming taste buds. Finally, if you have an ultrasound this week, you may be able to find out whether your baby's a boy or a girl! (Don't be too disappointed if it remains a mystery, though. Nailing down your baby's sex depends on the clarity of the picture and on your baby's position. He or she may be modestly curled up or turned in such a way as to "hide the goods.")



I can't believe I am just about 4 months now! Times flies much faster with your second pregnancy because you are on the move with a toddler. It is crazy to me that I have a little over 5 more months to go!

 I have bought the Belly Belt and have several belly bands from my first pregnancy to support the changes in my body. But for now I have started to use a rubber band as my new pants extender! It works wonders.

This week I have not been able to get over this cold so I still feel the pressure around my eyes. No fun but a running nose is a side effect of being preggers so maybe I should buy stock in toilet paper and Kleenex!

No comments:

Post a Comment