Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, April 15, 2013

Generations

I started digging through all of Charlotte's old clothes to see if any would work for our lil miss Junebug. Some will work and some will not since there is a 6 month difference between the girls. But I did find some clothes that I wore when I was a wee little one and some that even my mom wore!
The photos will not turn, sorry :)


I wore all of these and the bottom three dresses my mom wore also! Pretty cool that my girlies will  wear them too! 

Here I am wearing the yellow lacoste onesie. Nice stash dad!  Lindsey is one proud sis!
On my first birthday! Wearing the light pink dress in the photo above. Thank you Lindsey for passing out the goodies!
I look ecstatic :)
Here is Charlotte wearing the blue dress with little chicks for her first Easter. 
They just do not make clothes the way they used to. Here is the proof!

No comments:

Post a Comment