Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, May 22, 2013

28 days to go...maybe

28 days to go

Baby girl is around the size of these fruit/veggies

the Crenshaw melon- never heard of it :)
the winter melon

Went in for my weekly appointment and I was a little bit more dilated and more effaced and baby is very low. She said my belly bump was measuring 34 weeks which means baby has moved down to get into labor position. It also turns out that little lady had a high heart rate so both baby and I were monitored for on a NST(non-stress test) and she did not score well so I went into another test called BPP( Biophysical Profile). She scored a 6 out of 8 so I will be retested next week. They (doc on call, nurse practioner, ultrasound tech) all said that if anything changes or feels funny to head straight to labor and delivery before the next retest. Kinda crazy so I am heading upstairs to pack my bag just in case. Honestly I don't think anything will happen before my next test but better to be safe than sorry.

We just nailed down the name! That took so much longer than I thought but we love it! We have decided to keep it a secret until the delivery.

How will I spend my Memorial Day weekend?? Cockatil of choice will be water on the rocks and I will be resting with my feet up watching for "funny" signs of labor. Isn't everything kind of funny at this point in pregnancy :)

Ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment