Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, May 3, 2013

Keep calm and waddle on!




I went into the doctor this week because I was having regular contractions and braxton hick contractions. They hooked me up to a contraction monitor and found that I have an irritable uterus. I was timing contractions every 10-12 minutes apart. 
Monday the kiddos came with me to the doctor. Not the best decision I have ever made.  Charlotte found every button to push and I could not do a darn thing being hooked up to these monitors. But George was content just sitting in my lap as long as he had an animal cracker in his hand :)

Here I am again hooked up on Friday with more irritability so they have decided to put me on some medication to calm everything down.  The kids did not come with me this time :)
W had an ultrasound and baby is very low and sitting just ready to progress. I am dilated to a one and 40% effaced. They have instructed me to lay low and drink a ton of fluids since it is still a little early for her to make her arrival. They worry about so many contractions changing my cervix so they did an ultrasound and my cervix was at an ok length but they decided to do a test to see if the baby was going to come in the next two weeks and the first one came back positive(eek) and the last two have come back negative. So who really knows...I don't think I will go into labor before the end of May but I think it will be an uncomfortable ride there. It is all worth it in the end! 

I honestly think with each pregnancy every thing becomes more relaxed and happens faster because your body already knows what to do. Hence how uncomfortable women get towards the end. I'm sure that the lady in Arkansas who has had 20 some kids probably lets the babies walk out :)

Here is a good picture to best explain it .. I am letter B.


this week- baby is looking low and I feel every bit of it. 


Waddling is in full force. Ha!


This is my new motto :)

No comments:

Post a Comment