Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

63 days to go!

How your baby's growing: 31 weeks down! Now in my 32nd week!




This week, your baby measures over 16 inches long. He weighs about 3.3 pounds (try carrying four navel oranges) and is heading into a growth spurt. He can turn his head from side to side, and his arms, legs, and body are beginning to plump out as needed fat accumulates underneath his skin. He's probably moving a lot, too, so you may have trouble sleeping because your baby's kicks and somersaults keep you up. Take comfort: All this moving is a sign that your baby is active and healthy.

We have an ultrasound today to check the size of baby Dugger. He has been measuring in advance for awhile now and my tummy has been measuring a couple of weeks ahead also so the doc wanted to make sure of the due date(sept 28th). My sister had a 10lbs baby boy so I would not be surprised if he is larger than Charlotte(7lbs 1oz) at birth. My guess is that my due date will stay the same but we will get another sneak peak of lil' man so I cannot complain!
Nursery update: We are having the nursery painted this week!! So the finishing touches will be up after this weekend! We are going for a nautical/fishing/navy theme.. I will post pics soon!
31 weeks down .. now in my 32nd week

No comments:

Post a Comment