Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Chinese Cabbage

How your baby BOY is growing: 28 weeks down! Now in 29th week



By this week, your baby weighs two and a quarter pounds (like a Chinese cabbage) and measures 14.8 inches from the top of her head to her heels. She can blink her eyes, which now sport lashes. With her eyesight developing, she may be able to see the light that filters in through your womb. She's also developing billions of neurons in her brain and adding more body fat in preparation for life in the outside world.

Well this week I have seen myself slowing down a bit. The heat has really gotten to me and I try to stay indoors when I can without feeling like a hermit crab. I have been battling dehydration this past week and I think I have finally got back on top of that. I bought a 24 pk of bottle water and I almost went through it over the 4th of July weekend!

We had another doctors visit and baby boy is measuring a week and a couple of days in advance and his heartbeat is 166.. a little higher than he has been but he is one active little man so I think he just got done with one of his routines in my belly :) We were able to get an ultrasound to check in on the little man! He is laying side to side with his with his bum and legs on my right and his head on my left. His head was facing my back so we didnt get a good look at his face but everything else looks great! From here on out my appointments are every other week. 84 days to go!
I started having pregnancy hot flashes! Holy Moly! I dream of a fan in front of me at all times!
Oh and I cannot forget about the heartburn! Sometimes after drinking water I will get heartburn. yikes!

28 weeks down.. now in my 29th week

No comments:

Post a Comment