Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Nesting

How your baby BOY growing: 29 weeks down! Now in my 30th week

or



Your baby now weighs about 2 1/2 pounds (like a butternut squash) and is a tad over 15 inches long from head to heel. His muscles and lungs are continuing to mature, and his head is growing bigger to make room for his developing brain. To meet his increasing nutritional demands, you'll need plenty of protein, vitamins C, folic acid, and iron. And because his bones are soaking up lots of calcium, be sure to drink your milk (or find another good source of calcium, such as cheese, yogurt, or enriched orange juice). This trimester, about 250 milligrams of calcium are deposited in your baby's hardening skeleton each day.

Nesting is a funny thing. One day you are exhausted and the next day you have deep cleaned the entire lower level, cleaned out the pantry and cleaned out the fridge/freezer and it is only 11am! It is funny how the bug just hits you all of a sudden! I love it!
Charlotte has moved into her BIG GIRL room so that frees up the nursery to bring in the BLUE!!! I have put the crib back to the highest position, put the bedding on, and added some accents of navy. The room still has pale pink walls but that will change in the next couple of weeks.
I am still having contractions and braxton hicks but thank goodness there is no pattern. I am finding that sleep is getting a little bit more challenging. My mind is occupied with some many things as I go to bed and then to top it off I am making multiple runs to the bathroom at night! Im guessing this is my body's way of saying.. "this is the start of no sleep for you missy"!

29 weeks down! Now in my 30th week!
OctoMom 29 weeks pregnant with 8 babies! I cannot imagine being pregnant with 8 babies!


1 comment:

  1. That is a hilarious post!!! I am glad that you are not pregnant with 8 :)

    ReplyDelete