Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, August 11, 2011

33 weeks down.. now in my 34th week! 48 days to go!

Your Baby Boy: 33weeks down now in my 34th week


 This week your baby weighs a little over 4 pounds (heft a pineapple) and has passed the 17-inch mark. He's rapidly losing that wrinkled, alien look and his skeleton is hardening. The bones in his skull aren't fused together, which allows them to move and slightly overlap, thus making it easier for him to fit through the birth canal. These bones don't entirely fuse until early adulthood, so they can grow as his brain and other tissue expands during infancy and childhood.

33 weeks down.. now in my 34th week!

belly shot .. gotta love maternity jeans


Pregnant with Charlotte at 33/34 weeks
How am I feeling?? Well I am feeling pretty good right now. I have my days where I am super worn out and some where I have enough energy to clean the entire house! It is hit and miss. I am not sleeping as well  so that might have something to do with it also! I have random pains every where but I think that is pretty normal for 8 months pregnant.
 What am I craving?? Ice! Yep .. right now chewing on some ice makes my day! I pour myself a tall glass of water and half of it is ice and I eat those before they can melt! Now I have heard of certain women who crave dirt (i know wierd .. right?) so I think ice is kinda normal?!?! The best is when I can find ice like sonic.. you know what I mean.. the round slushy crushed ice :)!
Ice Cubes
Yummy ice cubes! I was looking for a photo of ice cubes and diamonds came up!! I crave those too (: !
We are 48ish days away from meeting little Mr Dugger and we are very very excited but we are also soaking up these last few weeks of being a family of three. I am really making sure I enjoy this time with Charlotte. Not that I wasnt before but it is now really becoming real for me that I am having another baby and that our life will be forever changed forever! We are excited for the change but want to make sure we give as much attention to Charlotte as we can!!
Here are a couple of photos from the week...
bubble baths every night please!

no im serious.. dad are you listening?? I want bubble baths every night!


pigtails! I promise to get better at these as time goes on!


I ran away from mom before she could get a diaper on me :)  mom is kinda slow these days!

our new video monitor!! Taking a little siesta after a full morning at the park!
excuse me... shopper coming through!
Charlotte is going through the helpful stage! For example... she will throw a bunch of her morning breakfast on the floor to tell me she is done(always a great way to start the day) but then after I clean her up she helps me by picking up her food droppings! I love this stage! She also helps me do the laundry, water the flowers, load the dishwasher and pick up toys!
Charlotte has also started putting two words together!! Yesterday Charlotte said " dada's shoesss" I said back to her "yes, dada's shoes are in the middle of the hallway where they do not belong!" so she helped me put them where they belong! In his closet! :)

1 comment:

  1. Oh, the diamond craving...I got that toward the end too! Love the bubble bath and pigtail pics - such a big girl. 48 days and counting!

    ReplyDelete