Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

35 days!


How your baby BOY growing:(35 weeks down .. now in my 36th week!)


Your baby doesn't have much room to maneuver now that he's over 18 inches long and tips the scales at 5 1/4 pounds (pick up a honeydew melon). Because it's so snug in your womb, he isn't likely to be doing somersaults anymore, but the number of times he kicks should remain about the same. His kidneys are fully developed now, and his liver can process some waste products. Most of his basic physical development is now complete — he'll spend the next few weeks putting on weight.

How am I feeling?? I am now reaching the uncomfortable stage.. I am not sleeping as well or as much these days. I am dropping everything I put in my hands and bending over to pick something up is impossible. But I think at almost 9 months pregnant comfortable is not in your vocabulary.  :)
Oh and Pregnancy brain is at its highest right now! Last week I could not find my phone for the life of me. I looked everywhere. I thought for sure Charlotte picked it up and put it somewhere. Finally right before bedtime I looked outside on the porch.. and there she was! Why didn't I look there first?!?! Oh and don't get me started on the car keys.. they get lost several times a day everyday! I have started writing things down so I don't forget but then I cant find the list or the pad of paper! oh man!

Lately I have a new shadow! Little miss Charlotte follows me are and mimics my every move! I put shoes on and she has to put shoes on too. I start to read a magazine and she picks up anything and reads it. Mama will sing and she will start to sing. It is pretty funny and scary how much toddlers learn from their parents. Which means the parents have to be on their best behavior!


Obsession alert- this girl is obsessed with shoes! But what girl isn't! She talks about shoes and tries on all of her shoes and mamas shoes. We find shoes all through out the house!


This past weekend Grandma Ya ya, Grandpa Dude, and Owen came to visit! We played so hard two naps were necessary! They had so much fun that Charlotte is still looking for Owie... she asks me all that time where is Owie? Here are some photos!
I love shoes!

at the splash park with some friends!


picnic with dada!

banana face!


Owen and Charlotte are best buds!

tunnel time



Owen is such a happy boy!



1 comment:

  1. I love this picture because it is the perfect depiction of what you are describing with Charlotte right there with you! So cute. You are almost there and then you'll be the mother of two! xoxo

    ReplyDelete